ArcelorMittal Ringmill’s Management commits itself to proposing and promoting all actions aimed at developing our company in order that it becomes the market leader.
To this end 6 approaches will be highlighted :
- The Management will ensure return on investments, thereby satisfying shareholders who will have relevant information available for their strategic decisions.
- Customer satisfaction and supplier support through the setting up of direct relationships and regular contacts, in order to define and reach common goals.
- Implementation of the ISO 9001 process approach in all company departments, while ensuring consistency between strategy and goals, and developing our continuous improvement strategy not only in terms of quality but also of safety and the environment.
- Production tool optimization via simplified flows, appropriate technical investments and an HR Policy adapted to all levels.
- Implementation of the WCM (World Class Manufacturing) continuous improvement system in all departments.
- Continuous improvement of our quality and ‘zero accident’ results by giving priority to teamwork.
Certification for our products include but are not limited to following Classification Societies: American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Lloyds Register of Shipping (LRS), Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Lloyds Register, TÜV, …